Tuesday, March 11, 2014

7 Things To Take On Vacation

What to take on vacation? 
Every traveler and every trip is different but I do believe there are a few basic items that all trips and all travelers could benefit from. 
I put a lot of thought into my “must haves” and narrowed it down to this seven items:
1. A Smart Device – As you travel you will constantly have a need for new information and having a computer in your pocket is very handy. My device is probably my most used item on our trip.
2. Earplugs – Quality sleep is essential for health and sanity. A good set of earplugs has many times been the difference between a good night’s sleep or a long night of frustration.
3. Toilet Paper – You can’t always count on the bathrooms of the world having TP so it is wise to keep your own handy just in case.
4. Ibuprofen – A head or body ache will make a long trip longer. Keep these pills around to dull the pain.
5. Duct Tape – You already know how useful it can be but did you know it comes in travel size?
6. Headphones – For me music is right up there with basic needs such as shelter, water, and food. This means my headphones always within reach.
7. Universal Drain Stopper – Laundry must be done and on the road it is often done in sinks and showers but a stopper is not guaranteed so be sure to bring your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment